Continental Labor and Staffing is a local, woman-owned business serving Kern County, California, since 1993. We believe in investing in our communities’ economy by serving local businesses and providing a quality and safety-minded workforce.
Finding The Right Match
The temporary staffing industry has a reputation for just sending bodies anywhere to do anything with no thought to fit. Our founders were determined to change that reputation by developing safety-minded, quality candidates for employers who value our employees as contributors to the growth of their business. We believe understanding a company’s business, culture and goals is key to finding an employee with shared values. This creates a healthy and robust employment relationship.
Committed To Your Success
Almost 30 years later, our goal remains the same: matching quality employees with quality business partners in the communities we serve. It’s not about being the biggest; it’s about being the best!
To provide our community, our employees, and our clients with proactive staffing solutions founded on dedication, quality, and safety.
To be the leader in staffing in each community we serve.
Learn more about the solutions we offer.
Values. Culture. Beliefs.
Our company’s culture is built on these core beliefs and what we do to adhere to them:
- Create partnerships with clients who share our belief that people are our greatest assets.
- Recruit passionate, loyal, and career-oriented team members.
- Build teams characterized by diversity, creativity, and empowerment.
- Work with local partners in the communities we serve to promote a thriving and healthy community for all families.
- Maintain quality, thorough communication with clients and employees.
- Prioritize character along with skill in promoting leaders.
- Remain committed to the professional development of each staff member.
- Utilize lean business principles in pursuit of optimal efficiency.
- Maintain policies and procedures that directly support our vision & mission.
- Maintain the highest ethical standards in all business practices.
- Establish strong standards for our team by communicating clearly stated expectations and processes of accountability.
- Prioritize the health and safety of our employees as the cornerstone of our business.
- Maintain a strong safety team to consistently and effectively deliver the principles of safe work practices to our employees.
- Work alongside our client partners to create a culture that promotes safe work policies and procedures for our employees.
- Leverage the best resources available to meet our employee and client’s constantly changing needs.
- Continue to stand on our company’s principles as we reach for what is next.
Why People Choose Continental Labor And Staffing Resources
Continental Labor and Staffing Resources has been and still is an extremely helpful organization while I have been a temporary employee with Brown’s Construction Services, Inc. They were very instrumental and right on course in getting me started with everything (i.e.: drug screening, safety course, meeting with my SUPER AWESOME employment agent Yasmine). Their instructions and directives were very clear and precise (you were never left guessing) on what they desired from you as far as turning in timesheets, reporting in, etc.
I am on the cusp of being rolled over by Brown’s Construction Services, Inc. when it happens I will forever be grateful with all the hard and professional work every employee at Continental Labor and Staffing Resources did on my behalf. I will say this as well … after retiring from a 30 year law enforcement/correctional career and learning again what the workforce is all about, I had gone through two labor and staffing services and without a doubt (or even a second thought) Continental Labor and Staffing Resources has been the best one to work with and in my opinion … the best in all of Kern County!!!
Read about our latest insights, advice, and events.